Ecosafe Services Ltd is committed to providing appropriate solutions in supporting the various business/project undertakings of clients in conformance with the requirements of government agencies and private sectors. We integrate our knowledge and technologies to conserve, restore, and create sound Environments.
- To provide high-quality environmental management services that meet the needs of our customers.
- To provide a safe, rewarding workplace for our associates and to maintain ESL as an Employer of Choice in our area of operations.
- To positively contribute to the quality of life in our community through our actions and the example we set.
- To be a sustainable organization committed to the triple bottom line of positive economic, environmental and social impacts which are essential for a healthy business, community and environment now and in the future.
- This will be accomplished by applying the principles of continuous improvement in determining what we do and how we do it.
Our values are not “nice to have extras” They are vital in securing and keeping trust and creating a respected, sustainable, profitable company with strong business relationships.
- We are honest with ourselves and others, being realistic about what we can achieve and be open with what we cannot.
- We show respect for others’ needs and achievements, recognize the contribution of all and expect to earn respect for our achievements.
- We expect the commitment of our people, suppliers and partners to meet the needs of customers and our company.
- We are loyal to our customers, people, partners and suppliers and place a high value on developing and maintaining excellent working relationships.
- We are professional in our approach to the work we undertake, striving for excellence and innovation as well as having a pragmatic attitude to delivery.
ESL has developed and implemented a number of policy statements that communicate our intent to our people, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
We are committed to ensuring that the workplace is safe, healthy and productive, and takes very seriously any and all potential work-related hazards. Management and Staff at ESL will always listen to and evaluate safety concerns brought to attention by coworkers, and to correct these issues quickly. If necessary, work will stop in order to sufficiently reduce or eliminate the hazard before continuing.
ESL believes that no concerns are too minor to be evaluated fully and encourages its employees to participate in the review, planning and implementation of its Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
Key policies include:
- Health and Safety
- Corporate Responsibility
- Equal Opportunities
- Sustainable Procurement
- Industrial Relations
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
The safe and sustainable delivery of our operations is one of ESL’s core principles. Our commitment is to ensure every one of our employees returns home safely at the end of every working day.
Providing a healthy and safe working environment for our employees is of paramount importance. We relentlessly pursue excellence and are committed to continuous improvement. This approach is reflected in our values and is cascaded throughout our business through our HSE Policies, Management Systems and regular two-way communication processes.
Our safety performance is a critical factor in our success and our projects are not seen as successful unless they are delivered safely. Our approach to health and safety management is continuously reviewed so that we accurately reflect the demands of evolving legislation and standards, our customer’s needs and industry best practice.
We are not complacent. We are always willing to learn and develop and seek out continuous improvement in this critical area for ESL, its customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
Our supply chain works with us to deliver innovative, efficient and effective services for our customers.
We have created relationships that provide opportunities for suppliers to grow and develop their business as well as supporting ours. Whenever possible we engage the supply chain local to our projects.
We do business with integrity and we believe this builds trust and long term mutually supportive relationships that are central to maintaining and growing our business.
ESL people maintain the highest standard of ethical conduct in all that we do and we expect no less from our supply chain partners.
At Ecosafe Services LTD, sound and ethical business practices are fundamental to our business. We believe each employee and contractor is responsible for ensuring ESL conducts business in a safe, fair, respectful and lawful manner.
ESL’s Standards of Business Conduct Code is an important part of this commitment. It requires all ESL employees, contract staff and directors to familiarize themselves annually with the company’s business conduct policies and affirm they have complied with those policies during the preceding calendar year. Compliance is then reported to ESL’s Board of Directors.
The documents below serve as a guide to the standards of behaviour expected on matters that are important to our company. This includes ethical conduct in the workplace and the ethical use of company property and information.
As part of their working relationship with ESL, all employees, contract staff and company directors must understand and comply with the code.
Standard of Business Conduct
- Business Conduct Policy Statement
- Conflict of interest and Confidentiality
To ESL, operational excellence means operating in a way that is safe, reliable, cost-efficient and environmentally responsible. For our shareholders, operating in this way helps us mitigate the risks associated with our business and allows us to focus on what really matters - Maximizing your investment. Four operational excellence strategic goal provide focus and direction:
- People. Recruit and retain sufficient capable and motivated people
- Process and personal safety management. Continue our journey to zero and significantly improve the integrity and performance of our assets
- Environmental excellence and sustainability. Significantly improve the environmental performance of our business and go “beyond compliance” in key areas
- Reliability. Significantly improve the reliability of our business
Meet The Leadership Team
Etum Kalu (Chairman)
Nelson Ohaka (Managing Director)
Jonathan Behymer (Oversea Partner)
Iyefe Oludiyi (Int'l Relation)
In the meantime, network with us.